The Perfect EC Beach Playlist

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Emmanuel chapter.

Whenever warm weather strikes, everyone on campus comes out of hiding and can be found sitting on the quad. Here’s a playlist to add to the ~summer-ish~ vibes.

1. Cape Cod Kwassa Kwassa- Vampire Weekend

2. Body Like a Back Road- Sam Hunt

3.  I Wanna Get Better- The Bleachers

4.  Green Light- Lorde

5. God Only Knows- The Beach Boys

6. Waterloo- ABBA

7. Versace on the Floor- Bruno Mars

8. Barcelona- Ed Sheeran

9. Dog Days are Over- Florence and the Machine

10. Party Monster- The Weeknd

Enjoy the sunshine & the quad while it lasts!

Betsy Roy

Emmanuel

Betsy is a senior at Emmanuel College studying secondary education and history, and is the chapter's Social Media Director. Believing she'll pen the next Great American Novel, Betsy enjoys: art museums, long walks on the beach, and napping in front of fireplaces.
Sammy is a senior at Emmanuel College, majoring in English: Communications & Media Studies with a minor in Music-Theater. She discovered Her Campus through College Fashion Week: Boston, and has since re-launched Emmanuel's chapter and become a National Intern. On campus, Sammy gives weekly tours as an Admissions Ambassador, is a member of the Honors Program and stars in an as many theatrical productions as possible. She was also an Orientation Leader for the Class of 2019. Outside of school, she works as a sales associate at Charlotte Russe and manages a personal style blog called Backyard Beauty. An obsessive organizer, social media addict and fashion maven, Sammy dreams of living a lavish life as a magazine contributor in New York City after graduation. Follow her on Twitter @sammysays19 and Instagram @backyardbeautyxo or visit backyardbeautyxo.tumblr.com/.