This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Emmanuel chapter.

Since we have all been spending an ample amount of time in our homes, I thought that it would be a good idea to curate a list of my favorite baked good recipes. These are all my tried and true recipes that I’ve used in the past to make some of my forever favorite baked goods. From my home to yours!

1. First up we have one of my favorite cookie recipes, the chewie toasted coconut cookies! You can find this lovely recipe on Alyssa’s food blog, here.

2. Next up we have a great cinnamon apple scone recipe which has all of the ingredients for the perfect fall breakfast. You can find Trisha’s recipe here!

3. The third recipe I have for you is the best chocolate cake recipe you’ll ever try, it is indeed as the recipe title says, “The most amazing chocolate cake.” For a link to that click here.

4. To go with the previous chocolate cake recipe I highly recommend switching the chocolate frosting for this amazing coffee buttercream frosting here

Lastly I couldn’t forget my absolute favorite baked good recipe, the pumpkin whoopie pie. This specific recipe makes everything ten times easier by using a cake mix. You can find that recipe here.

Abigail Terry

Emmanuel '22

Abigail is an undergraduate student at Emmanuel, she is majoring in Criminology and minoring in Psychology and Studio Art. Abigail is very passionate about human rights and is a huge fan of the Arts.
Carly Silva

Emmanuel '21

Carly is a senior at Emmanuel College pursuing a major in English Writing, Editing, and Publishing, as well as Communications and Media Studies. She loves to write and has a particular fondness for poetry. Carly also loves reading on the beach, playing music, and hanging out with her dog, Mowgli.