Meet this Week’s Campus Cutie: Julia Bujalski (‘18)

You may have seen this cutie around campus either in the ARC as a peer tutor, or at the front desk of St. Joes hall. Double majoring in math and studio art, Julia keeps herself busy with school work, two on campus jobs, and her participation in the Residence Hall Association (RHA) and Yoga Club. Between all this, she still makes time to kick back with friends and jam out on her blue ukelele, also known as Lola. So far this year, she has performed at the Saintly Showcase and several Espresso Yourself events in St. Anns. If you see Julia around campus, be sure to say hello!

Hometown: North Haven, CT

Year: “Freshy”

Zodiac Sign: Cancer

Relationship status: Running through a field of flowers

HCE: What is your favorite pickup line?

JC: Are you a hotel in Budapest? Because I think you’re grand!

HCE: If you could have dinner with anyone alive or dead, who would it be?

JC: Abraham Lincoln so I could wear his hat and ask him how long he’s been growing his beard. Oh, and because I have knee socks with Abraham Lincoln on them so I would wear them to the dinner.

HCE: What’s your favorite song to play on Ukelele?

JC: Is it appropriate to say ‘B****es Ain’t S**t’, the Ben Folds Cover? If it isn’t then, ‘Turn my Swag On’.

HCE: What do you wanna be when you grow up?

JC: A hilariously embarrassing mother.

As a sophomore at Emmanuel College, Keyana is excited to be a featured writer on the new Her Campus Emmanuel Chapter. While she feels most passionate about about finding the next "campus cutie" she is ready to write anything and everything to keep her peers and all HerCampus readers entertained.