The Instagram Queen, Eva Chen

I’m slightly obsessed with influencers. Social media has allowed for the induction of an ordinary person to enter into the world of celebrity. I love fashion, traveling, and most of all, makeup. My Instagram feed is made up of beautiful influencers who post about all my favorite interests. Usually, as I swipe through the posts lined up on my Instagram stories, I just blindly watch their makeup tutorials. The only account who’s Instagram stories I watch in entirely is @evachen212. She just gets Instagram, which is good because she’s the Director of Fashion Partnerships at Instagram. Read on to find out why you should go follow her account.

A post shared by Eva Chen (@evachen212) on

First things first. Eva’s style is next level. She keeps up with trends and is always traveling to fashion shows all over the world. She brings her followers along with her as she visits all the fashion capitals of the world. Her audience watches on with her Instagram stories as she does everything. She shares every aspect of the journey with her followers.

Along with her fantastic fashion, Chen doesn’t hesitate to give her followers the inside scoop. She tags everything she wears, eats, and uses so she can help out her followers find whatever they’re interested in. She doesn’t just give the brand, but the specific style or item. She wants the best for her audience and to give them advice which will benefit them. She’s introduced her audience to the delicious fruit that is sumo oranges. She shares more than just the best parts of her personal and professional life. She wants her audience to know her life isn’t perfect although she gets to do a lot of fun things.

Moral of this story is that you need to follow Eva Chen. She will brighten your day and definitely bring a little light to your hourly Instagram break!