How the HCE Team Tackled Reading Day Using Our #HCSurvivalKit

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Emmanuel chapter.

The HCE team was so excited when our Finals #HCSurvivalKit arrived in the mail! Immediately upon unboxing, we knew we now had all the tools we’d need to make it through the week. Keep reading to see how we tackled Reading Day using the amazing #SquadGifts in our kit!

Autumn and Lauren know that the key to making it through long days of studying is looking and feeling your best. While Autumn took a study break to read the latest issue of the #ActuallySheCan mini-magazine, Lauren helped give her hair a beautiful, tousled texture using TRESemme’s Perfectly (un)Done Sea Salt Spray

Meanwhile, Betsy needed a little snack to keep her going while she read through her notes. She grabbed her super cute Vera Bradley Vip ID Case, perfect for storing her Fenway Card as well as cash and cards in the convenient zip compartment, and headed to the vending machine. Munchy crisis averted!

Alina took a minute to relax in the upper JYC before cramming for a big exam. She donned these cute sunnies, provided by the awesome new college application advice service AdmitSee, to give her a little reminder of warmer weather… and to hide those dark circles we all have right now!

Temma used one of Michael Kor’s limited edition 24K Brilliant Gold metallic scented temporary tattoos to bring a little sparkle and shine to her study time. Scented with a new fragrance from the Michael Kors Gold Fragrance Collection, her tattoo was the perfect reminder that she totally has a “lock” on finals!

Finally, Liz took a break from studying to play a quick game of Know Your Crew with her squad. This addictive new game lets you get to know your crew and yourself by answering fun trivia questions tailored to you! Think you know your friends? Put it to the test with this free app!

The ladies of Her Campus Emmanuel could not have made it through without the help of our amazing Surivival Kit. Thanks so much to Her Campus and all of the survival kit sponsors! Best of luck to everyone this week!

Sammy is a senior at Emmanuel College, majoring in English: Communications & Media Studies with a minor in Music-Theater. She discovered Her Campus through College Fashion Week: Boston, and has since re-launched Emmanuel's chapter and become a National Intern. On campus, Sammy gives weekly tours as an Admissions Ambassador, is a member of the Honors Program and stars in an as many theatrical productions as possible. She was also an Orientation Leader for the Class of 2019. Outside of school, she works as a sales associate at Charlotte Russe and manages a personal style blog called Backyard Beauty. An obsessive organizer, social media addict and fashion maven, Sammy dreams of living a lavish life as a magazine contributor in New York City after graduation. Follow her on Twitter @sammysays19 and Instagram @backyardbeautyxo or visit backyardbeautyxo.tumblr.com/.