Emmanuel Bids Farewell to Mailroom Employee Dennis Paul

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Emmanuel chapter.

Friday, January 29th marked the last day that beloved mailroom employee Dennis Paul would be working at Emmanuel. We sat down with him to ask a few questions about his time here at Emmanuel. Listen in!

Makenzie & Cameron: How long have you been working here at Emmanuel?

Dennis Paul: I’ve been working here six years in the mail office.

M & C: That’s a long time! What has it been like working in the mailroom?

DP: It’s great! I get a chance to meet all the students and their parents, and we form a good sense of communication, which is really good.

M & C: Do you have any funny stories or memories from your time working here?

DP: There are so many good times it’s hard to choose, but all the times the students get packages in on days I’m not here and they always come to me looking for them anyway is great. Sometimes students don’t put their names on packages and come to me if I have it, I’ll help them to find it when they come looking.

M & C: What do you think you’ll miss most when you leave?

DP: Definitely the people. The students, staff and faculty have all been like family to me in my time here. I’m heartbroken to be leaving this school because it’s been so good to me.

M & C: Is there anything you would like to say to students as a goodbye?

DP: I may be out of the building, but I’ll always be around. I’m coming back for a few surprise visits this year to see everyone again.

Good luck and we’ll miss you Dennis!

Makenzie is a current Senior at Emmanuel College studying Communications + Media Cultural Studies and Performing Arts. (Try saying that three times fast...) She's been a part of her school's Her Campus chapter since it's very first semester, and has been chapter advising for 2 years. Makenzie is also a National Writer for HC's beauty section, Campus Trendsetter, and former HC Community Development Intern. Makenzie is incredibly excited to be finishing up her last semester as Co-Campus Correspondent of HC Emmanuel. Interested in joining yourself? Hit her up anytime! 
Sammy is a senior at Emmanuel College, majoring in English: Communications & Media Studies with a minor in Music-Theater. She discovered Her Campus through College Fashion Week: Boston, and has since re-launched Emmanuel's chapter and become a National Intern. On campus, Sammy gives weekly tours as an Admissions Ambassador, is a member of the Honors Program and stars in an as many theatrical productions as possible. She was also an Orientation Leader for the Class of 2019. Outside of school, she works as a sales associate at Charlotte Russe and manages a personal style blog called Backyard Beauty. An obsessive organizer, social media addict and fashion maven, Sammy dreams of living a lavish life as a magazine contributor in New York City after graduation. Follow her on Twitter @sammysays19 and Instagram @backyardbeautyxo or visit backyardbeautyxo.tumblr.com/.