Contestants Wow at Big Man on Campus

The bleachers were packed last night as students cheered on a handful of Emmanuel’s finest men, who were competing for the title of Big Man on Campus. The contestants strutted their stuff in various attire, used their corniest pick-up lines to impress the judges, and danced their way to the final rounds. Junior Tony Cibelli was crowned B.M.O.C. and touched the audience by having his mom, a soon to be breast cancer survivor, be his escort. He also performed a tasteful ribbon dance for the talent portion of the competition that the audience loved. The contestants may bleed blue and gold, but they made pink look really good last night. The event raised over $1,000 for breast cancer awareness. I’d say it was a huge success!

Autumn believes in a combination of hard work and magical thinking. True to her Libra ways, she embraces balance in all aspects of life and enjoys connecting with others. Specializing in Marketing Management, she thrives in helping brands build their platforms through authentic and inspiring content. Find more on Instagram: @aduslayy