This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Emmanuel chapter.

Now that spring is in full swing here in Boston, I am excited to pack away the gloves, boots, and winter jackets and break out the dresses, sandals, and tank tops. Not only is spring my favorite time of year, because the winter is finally over and the flowers are starting to bloom, but I get to wear some of my favorite pieces from my wardrobe.

Outfit Details:

Loft Hi-Lo Dolman Tee, Loft Mixed Stone Pendant Necklace, Loft Denim Leggings, AEO Brand Leather Flip Flops (similar here)   

I adore the clothing at Loft, so to no surprise my favorite spring outfit is made up of pieces from that store. I chose a plain off-white tee, long necklace, denim leggings, and flip flops. I like to stick with a neutral color palette and add color with accessories. I tend to wear denim leggings more often than jeans because I find them comfier for all day wear. Also, since the weather tends to get cooler at night, it is really easy to throw a cardigan over a tee. This is the perfect casual outfit to go to class in, make a Target run, or hangout with friends.

Since my style tends to be more on the simpler side of things, I also asked my roommate, Molly Gillespie, and my best friend, Victoria Dunn, to showcase their favorite spring outfits.

Outfit Details:

Garage Shirt (similar here), Forever 21 Skirt, Off Broadway Nude Flats (similar here)   

Molly’s closet is filled with vintage inspired clothing. She loves to combine prints, bright lipsticks, and color. Her outfits are always practical to accommodate her busy lifestyle. Molly’s motto is, “If you look good, you feel good and if you feel good, you look good.”

Outfit Details:

Charlotte Russe Crop Top (similar here), Kohls High-Waisted Denim Leggings (similar here), Charlotte Russe Metal Trim Oversize Sunglasses, Forever 21 Combat Boots (similar here)

Victoria’s favorite spring outfit shows off the edgy side of her personality with a checkered crop top, high-waisted denim leggings, and combat boots. She loves to incorporate different patterns into her outfits. Her style typically consists of pieces that are fun and different.

Now that Molly, Victoria, and I have showcased our favorite spring outfits, it’s your turn!

Tweet or Instagram your favorite spring outfit with the hashtag #BeautyinBloom and be sure to tag @hcemmanuel for a chance to win an awesome prize pack!

The prize package will include a T.J. Maxx gift card, a Lesportsac beauty bag, a Bare Minerals mascara sample, Pure Silk shaving cream, a monthly gift little black box, as well as a Tresemme shampoo sample.

Submissions will be accepted until midnight on April 30th and the winner will be announced the following week!

Sammy is a senior at Emmanuel College, majoring in English: Communications & Media Studies with a minor in Music-Theater. She discovered Her Campus through College Fashion Week: Boston, and has since re-launched Emmanuel's chapter and become a National Intern. On campus, Sammy gives weekly tours as an Admissions Ambassador, is a member of the Honors Program and stars in an as many theatrical productions as possible. She was also an Orientation Leader for the Class of 2019. Outside of school, she works as a sales associate at Charlotte Russe and manages a personal style blog called Backyard Beauty. An obsessive organizer, social media addict and fashion maven, Sammy dreams of living a lavish life as a magazine contributor in New York City after graduation. Follow her on Twitter @sammysays19 and Instagram @backyardbeautyxo or visit backyardbeautyxo.tumblr.com/.