This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Emmanuel chapter.

Looking for a way to avoid thinking about the end of the school year? Once you start these shows you won’t go to sleep before 4am. You’re welcome. Binge watching TV shows is the best way to get a head start on your procrastination.

The Mindy Project

Mindy Kaling, aka Kelly from The Office, is too relatable in The Mindy Project. The show follows Mindy throughout her misadventures as a women dealing with the issues of twenty-first century life.

Girls

Girls is a hidden gem about all the issues of being a girl, today. It follows four friends who all deal with life in different ways and make you say ‘what’ but ultimately fuel your feminist fire.

How I Met Your Mother

There’s a chance you may keep your roommate awake laughing to this show all night, but it’s worth it. You’ll learn more about the Bro Code than you ever needed to know, because Barney Stinson will continuously surprise you with his ever-expanding rules.

New Girl

New Girl follows Jess Day and her three male roommates through their daily issues with jobs, relationships, and ambition. The show will make you feel okay about putting your paper off for another day. We’re all human, right?

I guarantee after watching these shows, you may have the renewed energy to pretend to study for your finals. Try to take a nap before you study, because you must be exhausted from all the binge watching, but Mindy has your back. Enjoy!

Ashley is a senior studying English Communications and Media Studies at Emmanuel College in Boston. Currently, she acts as the President and Co-Campus Correspondent for the Her Campus Emmanuel chapter. In the past, she acted as the Public Relations Director for the 2017-2018 year. She loves all things PR and in her spare time enjoys watching cute ads on Youtube.
Sammy is a senior at Emmanuel College, majoring in English: Communications & Media Studies with a minor in Music-Theater. She discovered Her Campus through College Fashion Week: Boston, and has since re-launched Emmanuel's chapter and become a National Intern. On campus, Sammy gives weekly tours as an Admissions Ambassador, is a member of the Honors Program and stars in an as many theatrical productions as possible. She was also an Orientation Leader for the Class of 2019. Outside of school, she works as a sales associate at Charlotte Russe and manages a personal style blog called Backyard Beauty. An obsessive organizer, social media addict and fashion maven, Sammy dreams of living a lavish life as a magazine contributor in New York City after graduation. Follow her on Twitter @sammysays19 and Instagram @backyardbeautyxo or visit backyardbeautyxo.tumblr.com/.