This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Emerson chapter.

It’s the time of year to start thinking about summer internships. One of the hardest parts about looking for an internship is finding out where to begin the hunt. There are a bunch of great websites that can help you, though. Check these out!

Indeed.com

Indeed.com is the world’s #1 job posting site. Not only are there internship postings, but other job postings as well. Indeed.com allows you to search for internships and jobs on 1,000s of websites. You can also upload your resume onto Indeed.com, making the process a bit easier.

Internships.com

Internships.com has more internship opportunities posted than you could ever imagine. Just go to the homepage, type in your zip code, your major and what fields you are looking for. You can also use filters to search for internships that are within a certain distance from you, that are remote or virtual, paid or unpaid, for credit and more. Internships.com also shows entry-level jobs.

Intern Match (internmatch.com)

Intern Match is a website dedicated to internships and entry-level jobs for students and recent graduates. You can upload your resume onto a pre-set template and just click an “apply” button, making your life just a little bit easier. Not only can you can look up internships in your desired field, but you can also look up specific companies you are interested in to and see if they are hiring.

Intern Queen (internqueen.com)

Primarily for college students, Intern Queen posts great internships in many fields. You can apply for internships directly through Intern Queen’s website, making the process quick and easy for you. Intern Queen also has regularly updated blog posts relating to internships and how to make the most out of everyday life.

Internship Programs (internshipprograms.com)

Internship Programs is a great site if you know which state or city you want to work in. If you want a film internship in NYC, or a PR internship in Boston, internshipprograms.com is the place for you to go. You can type in a job title, company, or field you are interested in, and this website will lead you in the right direction.

LinkedIn

LinkedIn is not only great for staying in contact with the world around you and searching for connections, but it’s also great for job searching. Search what industry you are interested in along with the word “internship”- like “marketing internship” or “editorial internship”. Tons of good companies post internship offers. LinkedIn is also a great site to search for internships because your resume is already on your profile (or it should be!).

Don’t forget to look at company websites! A lot of internships are posted under “Jobs” on your favorite company’s sites. For example, if you want to work at one of Viacom’s networks, such as MTV, check out the Viacom internship page. Don’t forget to proofread your resume and sharpen up those internship skills. Now go out and get the internship of your dreams!

Emerson contributor