This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Emerson chapter.

Fall 2015 is booming with new shows to check out! Below are just a few to take note of and to set your DVR!

1. Scream Queens

This all-star cast is ready to get their scream on. This horror comedy, created by none other than Ryan Murphy (creator of Glee and American Horror Story) is ready to make you laugh and scare you all at the same time. Taking place in a college sorority house during pledge week, someone isn’t playing by the rules. That person happens to be wearing a red mask. Who could it be? You’ll have to stay tuned to find out.

2. American Horror Story: Hotel

Ryan Murphy is on fire this fall. American Horror Story is back for its fifth season, this time having you check into the Hotel Cortez. Lady Gaga leads the cast as the owner of the hotel, where some unusual secrets will be revealed. Hotel is also welcoming back AHS alums Evan Peters, Sarah Paulson, Kathy Bates and more. Emma Roberts is even rumored to appear in a few episodes. This season is sure to be scary.

3. Fresh Off The Boat

Season two of this family comedy will make you laugh until your stomach hurts. Based on chef Eddie Huang’s best-selling memoir of the same name, Fresh Off the Boat takes a humorous look at the lives of immigrants in America. In the 1990s, Eddie, a hip-hop-loving 11-year-old, relocates with his parents and two brothers to suburban Orlando. Incorporating family humor and old school hip-hop, this show will take you back to the 1990s; a decade we all miss.

4. The Muppets

It’s Kermit the Frog. Tim Jenson’s classic is back on air in this new fall comedy. This show will bring you back to your childhood, but unfortunately there have been some changes. Kermit has a new girl? I don’t want to accept it, but someone has replaced Miss Piggy. I guess we will have to see where this season goes as America’s favorite puppets take over TV.

With all of shows taking over TV this fall, our DVRs are sure to be full!

Emerson contributor