This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Emerson chapter.

The College Fashion Week goodie bags make attending the event much more fun. Who doesn’t love amazing free lifestyle and beauty products? Below are some of my favorite things from the Ulta and Her Campus bag I can’t wait to try.  

1. Tarte “The Lip Architect” lipstick and liner in Cutie Pie

I’m always very skeptical of nude lip products just because I know that the wrong shades can make my lips look washed out. Thankfully, this lip product is a gorgeous dark blush color that compliments my skin beautifully. The lipliner end feels very precise, while the lipstick is moisturizing. The packaging feels expensive, the wear time seems long, and the product is cruelty-free.

2. Not Your Mother’s Beach Babe Texturizing Sea Salt Spray

I am a sucker for things that smell tropical, and this sea salt spray hits all the right spots. The product smells fruity and vibrant, and I’m excited to try it out when curling my hair to get that coveted beachy look.

3. Being by Sanctuary Spa Hibiscus and Coconut Water Shower Burst Gel Douche  

In all honesty, I included this product solely on account of its cute packaging. The tropical accents seem very promising, and I like how the product is dispensed through a pressurized pump. I haven’t used it yet, but I love everything coconut and the feeling of foam body wash, so I’m sure I’ll be into it.

4. Too Faced Tutti Frutti Pineapple Strobing Bronzer Duo

This product is probably the cutest thing I’ve laid my eyes on in a really long time. The packaging is adorable and glittery— the compact mirror features a little cartoon pineapple wearing shades. The highlighter and bronzer are very warm-toned with flecks of gold, perfect for bringing some summer back into my makeup routine during the colder months.  

5. Velcro Hangables​

Moving away from the beauty products, I really enjoyed the Velcro Hangables included in the goodie bag. I’m a lazy gal, so you really can’t count on me to use a hammer or a screwdriver to put things on my walls. Thank you, CFW, for giving me a lazy fix. 

Journalism major at Emerson College. Coffee and clothing enthusiast.
Emerson contributor