This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Emerson chapter.

It’s the season for holiday baking! You’re busy finishing up tests and papers, all while packing to go home. You’re starting to get excited for Thanksgiving but you realize that you don’t know what you’re contributing yet! That’s okay, because you can make something that everyone will love in a short amount of time, leaving you most of the day to spend with your family and friends. If you want to add something delicious to the dessert table, but you don’t have a lot of time, these are the recipes for you.

Marshmallow Pumpkin Pie

Honestly, does it get any better than pumpkin pie on Thanksgiving? Add something special to your pumpkin pie this year in the form of marshmallow creme! Sweet, fluffy and delicious, this pie won’t weigh you down after your Thanksgiving feast.

Apple Pie Bites

Sometimes we just want to sample all of the desserts at Thanksgiving, but the slices and portions are too big after all the food we’ve already eaten. That’s where these apple pie bites come in! The tiny portions of a classic pie are perfect for sharing around the table this year.

Pilgrim Hat Cookies

You have to have at least one fun dessert for the table! Put together three ingredients (cookies, marshmallows and chocolate) and you have yourself adorable Pilgrim hats. This is a great dessert for little cousins, nieces or nephews, but everyone can enjoy it.

Pumpkin Cheesecake Bites

Bite-sized desserts are so cute––we can’t get enough! This recipe only has a few ingredients, and most of them are items you probably already own. These are sure to be a hit because they combine the favorite fall flavor of pumpkin with creamy cheesecake.

Happy (non) baking! HCXO!

Alexandra is a senior at Emerson College studying writing, literature, and publishing.
Emerson contributor