This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Emerson chapter.

It’s no secret that Primark has some of the best deals that you can find in the city! From casual to business to workout, there’s something for everyone. Here are some of the amazing scores that are definitely worth checking out!

At $14, this comfy cardigan is a steal! It comes in grey, cream, black and burnt orange, so it can go with anything.

In black, red and brown, these boots are an absolute staple to any fall wardrobe! With a classic style that goes with anything, these are completely worth $22 (versus the $40 or $50 you would pay for this quality elsewhere!).

For any shirt, you can’t beat $10! But for a shirt that can be dressed up or done casual, it’s like getting 2 for 1. Coming in a multitude of colors, this shirt is a great investment for your closet.

It’s time to switch from shorts and skirts into pants, so why not get a new pair for $7? Black is a classic choice that looks good on everyone and these are cheap enough to pick up a couple for winter!

Odds are you could use a new bra, so why not try Primark? This bra is $3.50 (OH MY GOD) and comes in several colors and patterns that can be matched with the underwear also sold!

Have fun shopping, collegiettes! If you find any other awesome deals, share them with us!

part-time princess, full-time trash, one-time model
Emerson contributor