This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Emerson chapter.

Do you have no time to go to the gym for 45 minutes, or even for a 30-minute run? Is your schedule so busy that you find yourself going weeks without working out? No problem! Get a great workout in only 15 minutes so you can get going with the rest of your day. Here are a few 15-minute exercises for you to try out, and you can do them all at home!

Workout #1:

This is a pretty easy workout, and really great for beginners. Take about 15 seconds to catch your breath in between each exercise and about 45 seconds after you’ve completed a round of the workout. Repeat three times.

• Squat (1 minute)
  • Plank (1 minute)
  • Pushups (1 minute)
  • Bent over row (30 seconds each side)
  • Jumping jacks (1 minute)

Workout #2:

This workout is medium-intensity out of the three. Break for about 20 seconds after each exercise and for about 45 seconds after you’ve completed a round of the workout. Repeat three times.

• Side squat (1 minute)
  • Bicycles (1 minute)
  • Single arm press (30 seconds each side)
  • Lower back extensions (1 minute)
  • Ice skaters (1 minute)

Workout #3:

This is definitely the hardest workout of the three. Feel free to rest for about 30 seconds after each exercise, and rest for about 60 seconds after you have gone through all of exercises. Repeat three times.

• Squat wide legs “plié” (1 minute)
  • Squat front kick out (1 minute)
  • Frog jumps (1 minute)
  • Mountain climbers (1 minute)
  • Burpees (1 minute)

You can also try doing one of each workout to mix up your 15-minute workout routine. If you find yourself not being able to go to the gym because of your busy schedule, we recommend doing at least three 15-minute workouts per week. We also recommend investing in some weights (6 lbs and up—you’ll need them for the arm portion of all these workouts!). Do these exercises in front of a mirror to make sure your form is right!

Emerson contributor