10 Kitten Gifs to Help You Feel Better

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Emerson chapter.

We all know that school, work, and extra curricular involvements can trip us up and get us stressed, but if there is one tried and true method for curing that, its definitely watching cat videos.  While you might not have time to watch 10 full length videos of cats running around doing their thing, these 10 gifs are a little taste of heaven on a tight timeline.   So sit back and enjoy these little furballs livin’ their best lives for the next few minutes!

1.) This best friend helpin’ out his buddy

2.) This fluff who just needed a good stretch

3.) This sleepy little nugget

4.) This buddy who just wanted his sibling to play

5.) This little fluffball who just needed some pampering

6.) This little guy who was showing off his rawr

7.) This chunky kitten working out

8.) These cute little flowers

9.) This hungry kitten

And finally…

10.) This little buddy who might love reading even more than we do!

I hope these gifs helped you relax and forget about everything that has been stressing you out recently! Now get back in there and kill that “to-do” list of yours!  You’ve got this!

Talia is the Campus Correspondent for Her Campus at Emerson. Talia is also a Chapter Advisor, Region Leader, and HSA Advisor. She has previously worked as an intern for the national headquarters of Her Campus in the community management department. Talia is a Writing, Literature, and Publishing major at Emerson College in a 4+1 combined bachelor's and master's program in publishing. She is an aspiring writer and publisher. Talia is known for living life with her journal, a pen, and three lovely cats.