Summer’s Essentials: Survival Kits Are In!

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Elon chapter.

Summer is coming up quickly and there’s no better way to prepare than with our Summer Survival Kit! Take a look at these summertime goodies to help you survive summer:

1. Secret Invisible Solid Cool Waterlily – Stay fresh for 48 hours with Secret’s long-lasting new scent, perfect for summertime.

2. Steripod Toothbrush Protector – Summer travel plans? Don’t forget to use this toothbrush protector while traveling to keep your toothbrush clean for up to three months! Shield your toothbrush from germs at the gym, school and at home.

3. Simply Summer’s Eve Cleansing Cloths (in Coconut Water and Mandarin Orange) – Summer’s Eve new line comes in refreshing new scents. With simple ingredients and free from harsh chemicals, they help to maintain a natural Ph. Perfect for on-the-go freshness to and from the beach!

4. essence Eyebrow Designer – Tame unruly brows in the summertime hear with this all in one brow pencil and brush! Define, fill and outline brows instantly for a polished look at an incredible price.

5. Penguin Random House – White Fur by Jardine Libaire – Need the perfect beach read? Look no further! Get your love story fix with the 1980’s story of star-crossed love in New York City. You won’t be able to put this wild page- turner down!

Whether you’re packing for summer vacation, working in a new city or just hanging out at home, these summertime essentials will make feel fresh and clean no matter how hot it is outside. Take on summer’s challenges with products that make you feel your best.