Meet Her Campus Elon Exec 2018-2019

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Elon chapter.

Meet Her Campus Elon Exec ~ Fall 2018

This year is coming to a close (cue the bittersweet tears).  Elon’s chapter of Her Campus is ready to take on the fall and write up a storm. Here is the Executive Team for the 2018-2019 school year…

Katherine McGowan: Campus Correspondent

Major: Journalism

Minors: Multimedia Authoring and Creative Writing

“I love Her Campus because it has introduced me to some of my best friends and I think it’s so special to be a part of a community with such driven and hard working girls.”

Brooke Galonek (Me): VP

Majors: Strategic Communications and Communication Design

“I love Her Campus because it provides a platform for women to write about whatever they want. I love the variety of articles. I always read profiles to learn more about people on and around Elon’s campus.”

Aleeza Zinn: Secretary

Major: Strategic Communications

“I love Her Campus because of the creative and fun articles that I get to read, written by my amazingly talented peers!”

Emily Weinberg: Head of Social Media

Majors: Strategic Communications and Media Analytics

“I love Her Campus because it connects me with so many amazing strong women on campus, and it’s a lot of fun to write/post about things I love.”

Claire Thompson: Head of Marketing

Majors: Strategic Communications & International and Global Studies  

“I love Her Campus because it is a platform that brings together and empowers college women. I attended the conference last summer in NYC and felt so uplifted and motivated afterwards!”

Claire Brodsky: Event Coordinator

Major: Strategic Communications

“I love Her Campus because it brings amazing women together!”

Brooke Galonek is studying Strategic Communications and Marketing at Elon University. She is on the Executive Team of Elon's chapter and has contributed by writing, planning events, and managing social media. Brooke is passionate about digital marketing, event planning, brand positioning, and market research. In the fall of 2019, she will be studying abroad in Copenhagen, Denmark.