Bloggers Every Girl Should Follow

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Elon chapter.

Covering everything from fashion to fitness, blogs are slowly but surely taking over the Internet.  More and more collegiettes have been turning to their favorite bloggers for outfit inspiration, recipe ideas, DIY crafts, and more.  Blogs are becoming an endless source for practically everything and can help guide collegiettes through everyday life.  As an avid blog follower, I’ve always turned to three kinds of blogs for inspiration and ideas: Fashion, DIY, and Fitness.  Here are three of my all-time favorite bloggers:

Fashion: WeWoreWhat

Snagging headlines in the news is 21-year-old, Danielle Bernstein, of WeWoreWhat. I have been following her blog posts religiously for the past two years and can confidently say this girl knows fashion.  With 265,000 Instagram followers, the FIT student has won over the hearts of fashion-loving collegiettes with her eclectic NYC style and love for overalls.  Not only does the blogger update her site everyday with new posts, she also builds relationships with her followers by interacting with them and updating them on her exciting projects within the fashion industry.  If you’re interested in the evolving world of fashion, WeWoreWhat is definitely a blog to follow.

DIY: P.S. I Made This

Looking to decorate your dorm, revamp your wardrobe, or get your hands on some eye-catching accessories?  P.S. I Made This is a blog to watch.  Founded by Erica Domesek, this DIY blog has been featured in major fashion and home magazines for its remarkably unique craft ideas.  My favorite part about the blog is how different each DIY project is.  With posts about how to create your own mirrored desk accessories, statement necklaces, and even neon bandage heels, P.S. I Made This never has a dull moment.  As collegiettes on a budget, this is a go-to blog for all kinds of DIY inspiration.

Fitness: Fitness On Toast

I recently stumbled upon Fitness On Toast the other day while I was shamelessly pinning food recipes on Pinterest.  Since the discovery, I’m afraid to admit that I’ve been checking for blog updates everyday.  Aside from loving the name, I was pleased to find an assortment of healthy recipes, workout techniques, and informative nutrition articles.  The blogger, Faya, is a personal trainer from Sweden who shares her passion for health through the blog.  She even incorporates fashion by sharing photos of her newest chic workout gear.  Fitness On Toast is an amazing blog for collegiettes in search of easy dorm workouts and recipe ideas!