This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Elon chapter.

After a week of Spring Break – whether it was spent by the pool, on the beach, on the slopes, or back home, everyone can agree it went by too fast. Back on campus, classes are back in full swing and in full force ahead with tests, projects and papers leading into the final weeks before spring exams. Here are a few tips to stay on top of things while enjoying the last weeks of the year on campus!  

1.  Keep a planner

Spring gets busy quickly. Between formals, philanthropy events, parents’ weekend and final hurrahs of the semester, it’s hard to keep track of everything. Make sure you keep track of all your events and tasks by writing it down. Having a physical, written copy makes it easier to remember. If this is not your style, you can also try an online calendar to keep yourself organized.

2. Study outside!

No one wants to be locked up in the library when the weather is nice. Grab a blanket or pitch your eno by the lake with friends to enjoy the sunshine and get ahead on homework. If the weather isn’t cooperating, try changing up your study spot. A change of scenery will help keep things new and keep you motivated to get your work done.  

3. Eat somewhere else.

If you weren’t already over the dining hall food, you certainly are now. Try and change up your diet or make an effort to go to the opposite dining hall to get a variety of meals so you don’t tire of the same thing every day. Check out places off campus too.

4. Get off campus

After having an amazing spring break, being back on campus can seem a little dull. Grab some friends and get off campus for the afternoon. There are plenty of hiking trails close to campus, cute restaurants, or fun parks to explore. If you have a little more time, plan a weekend trip to the beach or mountains!

5. Change your routine

Doing the same thing every day can get boring and can really emphasize the post-spring break slump. Try and change up your routine. Work out at a different time, study in a new place, eat somewhere new.

6. Set goals

Whether it be summer body goals, academic goals or goals to be better about hanging out with friends, it’s good to have them. Having something to work towards during the final few weeks can help you stay motivated and excited to see your progress!

7. Treat yourself

With all the events coming up and spring parties you deserve a little something. Buy yourself a new pair of sunglasses, or a spring outfit to reward yourself and to keep you motivated to push through the semester.

8. Spend quality time with friends

Make an effort to spend quality time with friends. Grab dinner in the middle of a busy week to relax and be sure to put down your phone. There are only a few weeks left in the semester where your best friends are within walking distance. Enjoy the last few weeks with them before summer break!

Amanda is a freshmen at Elon studying Journalism and Spanish. She calls Atlanta, Ga home. When not writing for HerCampus Amanda loves to travel, cook, and explore new food places around town.