This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at ECU chapter.

It is always a good start to the year when you are only on the third week of school, and your first full week too, and you are already super stressed. I am pretty sure I have taken more L’s than the days that have gone by in this new year. But, to keep me sane Twitter never lets me down to make me laugh and remind me to relax. This year the memes started the new year off right. My favorite trend was taking pictures of shows and writing them as movie titles. Of course, being from New Jersey my favorites mainly include the ones that involved the Jersey Shore. So if you are like me and need a good laugh because of the stresses of school here are just a few of my favorite memes. 

Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (2005)

Gone Girl (2014)

Jurassic Park (1993)

Lizzie McGuire Movie (2003)

National Treasure (2004)

Paranormal Activity 4 (2012)

Ratatouille (2007)

Spy Kids (2001)

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone (2001)

Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants (2005)

The memes do not just stop at the Jersey Shore either they have some for shows like The Office, Drake and Josh, Spongebob, and many more. To continue the good laugh go to https://twitter.com/TelevisionMemes 

I am a sophomore at East Carolina University. I am from New Jersey so I'm just a northern girl trying to make it in a city that says ya'll instead of you guys.