Beat Your Second-Semester Blues with the HC Southern Charm Tour

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Duke chapter.

Getting back to the daily grind at school is really tough after spring break. There’s less than a month left of class, but it feels like an eternity thanks to all of the work and exams that lie ahead! So what better way to ease the stress than by taking a break from your schoolwork and stopping by the Her Campus Southern Charm Tour with friends?! We can’t make your work disappear, but we can definitely guarantee a great time, some well-deserved R&R, and some awesome giveaways!

The Her Campus Southern Charm Tour will be visiting Duke on Thursday, April 9. The free event will be going on from 11 a.m. – 3 p.m.  in the Bryan Center Plaza.

Be sure to stop by the “browfection bar” hosted by European Wax Center where they will be teaching the secret to achieving and maintaining gorgeous brows with their exclusive ‘4 Steps to Beautiful Brows!’ If this wasn’t enough incentive to stop by, Dormify will have all the dorm room essentials onsite from their new collection launching April 15! They will also be handing out laptop stickers with a special 20% off code! And how could we forget about cornhole and the awesome goody bags?!

The most exciting part of the day, though, has to be the fact that Her Campus’s President and Co-founder, Windsor Hanger Western will be there signing copies of the new HC Book, The Her Campus Guide to College Life: How to Manage Relationships, Stay Safe and Healthy, Handle Stress and Have the Best Years of Your Life. If you haven’t purchased your own copy yet, be sure to snag one before the tour comes to campus!

This will be a day to remember. We can’t wait to see you there!!