DU’s Career Skills Conference

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at DU chapter.

Next week, get ready for DU’s first Career Skills Conference. And, the even better part– it’s online! From January 22nd until the 25th, this conference will feature eight webinars and three live programs (one even includes a live panel!) This conference is open to all DU students, alumni, and authorized workers. All you need to do is click the link here to sign-up for a range of webinars and live sessions. Each day begins at 10 AM and lasts until 6 PM, except for the last day, which lasts until noon. 

Add the dates to your calendars soon so you don’t miss out on a great opportunity to receive free advice, tips and tricks to getting your dream job!

Tuesday, January 22
Wednesday, January 23
Thursday, January 24
Friday, January 25
Currently a graduate from the University of Denver with a BS in Psychology (concentration: cognitive neuroscience) and BA in Spanish. With a passion for learning, she enjoys understanding more the world, others, and herself. She absolutely loves her orange hair, being a woman, traveling, languages, and exploring new ideas and cultures. Also, she's in the #girlgang for life.