Next week, get ready for DU's first Career Skills Conference. And, the even better part– it's online! From January 22nd until the 25th, this conference will feature eight webinars and three live programs (one even includes a live panel!) This conference is open to all DU students, alumni, and authorized workers. All you need to do is click the link here to sign-up for a range of webinars and live sessions. Each day begins at 10 AM and lasts until 6 PM, except for the last day, which lasts until noon.
Add the dates to your calendars soon so you don't miss out on a great opportunity to receive free advice, tips and tricks to getting your dream job!
Tuesday, January 22
- 10:00 am Webinar- Diversity & Inclusion from a Talent Management Perspective
- 12:00 pm Webinar- Unconventional: Resume Tips for Creatives and Entrepreneurs
- 6:00 pm Live Program- Employer Panel- Hiring from an Employer's Perspective
Wednesday, January 23
- 10:00 am Webinar- Working at DU: The Hiring Process
- 12:00 pm Webinar- 5 Keys to Crafting a Job You Love, Even When You Feel Stuck
- 6:00 pm Live Program- Rock Your LinkedIn Profile
Thursday, January 24
- 10:00 am Webinar- Working Internationally
- 12:00 pm Webinar- Magnetic Networking
- 6:00 pm Live Program- Job Search with Andrew Hudson, Founder/CEO at Andrew Hudson's Jobs List