This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at DU chapter.

It’s Week 8. Motivation is low. And, if you’re a fourth-year like me, finding motivation is more difficult than ever. While I was talking with a fellow writer, Hunter, I realized how real senioritis can be- even for highly motivated people. If you’re like me and this is your last quarter, this problem is multiplied by 200. In only about 2 weeks I’ll be finished with my degree. I’m very aware of how important these last classes are, but at the same time, I’m also so overdoing any assignments for any of my classes. Despite the struggle, we must push through and make it to the end. So, here are 3 quick tips to keep your motivation high enough to graduate! 

Register for some fun classes

This may be hard with registration being a crazy process, but you should try your best to take a few fun classes during your last semester/quarter. I absolutely love my Personality class with Professor Aimee; she is amazing, and the topics are fascinating. This class is one of the easiest for me to complete readings and assignments. Many friends of mine are taking Wines of the World, which is also known to be a riveting class. So, if you can, enroll in classes with topics, professors, or times that will keep you motivated! 

Remember why you enrolled

One great way to finish a goal, especially one as long and as tedious as graduating from college, is to remember why you started. Write down why you dedicated the last few years to learning. Knowing why you started can keep you inspired until the end. It’s more than that one chemistry class you forgot to take your first year, and it’s more than that professor that makes your life hell. Graduation is about YOU. Don’t let anyone or anything take that from you!

Give yourself some credit 

Focusing on how much more work there is to do can make you lose sight of all you’ve accomplished. Take several minutes to sit back and really think about your college career. Think of everything you’ve done. IT’S SO MUCH! You are one boss ass babe who can do anything you put your mind to (within reason of course!), so don’t let the final moments slow you down.

Don’t forget you’re one boss ass bxtch! 

Currently a graduate from the University of Denver with a BS in Psychology (concentration: cognitive neuroscience) and BA in Spanish. With a passion for learning, she enjoys understanding more the world, others, and herself. She absolutely loves her orange hair, being a woman, traveling, languages, and exploring new ideas and cultures. Also, she's in the #girlgang for life.