The Best Water Bottles for College

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Drexel chapter.

When I started school I had a packing list. I had toilet paper, a shower caddy, a coffee maker, but nowhere was a water bottle. I spent weeks to months not drinking enough water, losing bottles, or just buying disposable (I’m sorry, mother nature) at Starbucks. It took trial and error to find the perfect bottle for me. To prevent that we decided to collect a list of our favorite bottles here at Her Campus Drexel. All bottles mentioned are linked in the headers so feel free to shop our favorites! 

Glass water bottles 

Image Courtesy of Amazon 

One of our writers loves the glass water bottles for college. She said that the glass is supposedly better for you compared to metal and plastic bottles. 

Off-brand metal bottles 

Image courtesy of Amazon

Sometimes it’s hard to justify paying $30+ for a water bottle. That’s why so many of our writers keep a regular vacuum sealed water bottle that looks suspiciously like another bottle on this list. These keep the water really cold (or hot) and our members said they get a lot of compliments! 

Camelback Eddy Bottle

Image courtesy of Amazon

We’ve all had this bottle at some point. It’s reliable, cute, and it comes with a straw, which is why our writers love them. These sturdy bottles are a great go-to for any student.

Target brand bottles 

Image courtesy of Target 

As if you need another excuse to go to Target, justify your trip by adding this water bottle to your list. Contigo makes metal water bottles with an attached lid. Plus, our writers love that it keeps her water cold overnight, now that’s quality.

Swell bottle

Image courtesy of S’well

S’well has always been a crowd favorite. With tons of patterns, our members love how you can express yourself on campus with something as little as a water bottle. 

Hip bottle

Image courtesy of Hip Bottle

Who says your drink shouldn’t help a great cause? Our writers love Hip Bottles! The shape is unique and cute but the best part about the brand is that every hip bottle purchased gives two days of water to a person who needs it. 

Hydro Flask

Image courtesy of Hydro Flask

Hydro Flask’s are great because you can get a variety of sizes and colors with interchangeable mouthpieces. Want a straw? There’s a cap for that. Drinking coffee today? There’s a lid for that too. You’re set. 

There you have it, our expansive list covers all budgets and needs, ranging from fashion to functionality. Comment below what your favorite bottle is for campus!  

Her Campus Drexel contributor.