This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Drexel chapter.

You and the #squad have scored an invite to one of the most anticipated NYE parties. Now you just need to find the perfect outfit! NYE isn’t just a holiday to celebrate new beginnings and reminisce on the year you’re leaving behind, it’s also a major fashion event. We’ve been planning our outfits for days and weeks and months! This year, we’ve made it easy for all those who haven’t yet discovered the perfect outfit combination. So, stop scrolling through Pinterest and pinning on your hidden NYE album and draw inspiration from the following five outfits. Feel free to mix, match, and accessorize as you see fit!

For added flair, we’ve paired a trending song with each outfit for you to listen to while getting ready with your girls!

1. Wintery White

Top and Skirt

Be bold by wearing white on white! You are beautiful and unique just like a snowflake.

It’s all in the details: these silver circles are reminiscent of the New Year’s Eve ball—so drop it like it’s hot with this white on white ensemble. Finish the look with a silver or black heel or a trendy high top sneaker. Heading outdoors? Don’t forget your leather jacket or long black cardigan to keep warm!

2. Back to Black

Top and Skirt

You can never go wrong with all black; it’s forever classic, sleek, and slimming (no one will ever know how many holiday cookies you ate)!

Pair this outfit with black all star converse and a long silver necklace to lay between the cleavage created by your v neck quarter length sleeve top!

3. Holiday Green

Dress

Even though Christmas is over, the red and green color scheme doesn’t have to end yet! You can still wear this beautiful emerald color to welcome the New Year!

Fringe is always sexy and tantalizing! Adding silver sparkly jewelry and black ankle strapped heels to this dress will ensure that you’re the best-dressed guest at the party!

4. Deep Red

Dress

Stick to your strengths—red is said to be the hottest and most attractive color, so bring in the New Year by being red hot!

Imagine this sexy velvet number with nude or black heels and some simple jewelry like diamond earrings—can you say ‘va va voom’?! You will have guys’ eyes filled with hearts!

5. Gold Rush

Top and Jeans

This glittery gold will look amazing considering the occasion (especially with the champagne in your glass!)

Complete this comfy-sexy outfit with strapped heels as pictured in the photo, a gold choker necklace, and a gold cuff bracelet. Wearing a hint of gold eyeliner and eyeshadow will have those gorgeous eyes shining too! Lastly, polish your nails with a sparkly gold so that when you put your number in his phone you won’t be easily forgotten…You’ll know he was into you when that hotline bling!

Rock one of these outfits at your NYE 2015 party and dance the night away. It will be your most memorable NYE outfit yet and the perfect one to begin 2016!

Be confident, be safe, and HAVE FUN!!! Happy New Year!

Her Campus Drexel contributor.