This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Drexel chapter.

Starbucks is becoming quite the hot spot on college campuses. We see them at every corner of the block, they’re either in or under every single building, and we just can’t seem to escape them. But, for those of us who are trying to eat on-the- go and in a healthy way, Starbucks can actually be a really great option! Whether you are getting something on the way to class or need to get an actual meal, there is something for everyone.

1. Reduced-Fat Turkey Bacon & Cage Free Egg White Breakfast Sandwich

This is, by far my favorite item on the menu at Starbucks. I grab it on the run almost every single morning before classes. Despite that Starbucks is conveniently located inside the business school at Drexel, under my building at The Summit, and every other corner, it is also well known for its extremely quick service. It only takes four minutes to get into my hands from the moment I order it. This egg white, turkey bacon and whole wheat sandwich rings in at only 200 calories! You couldn’t be much healthier if you tried to whip up breakfast at home!

2. Hearty Blueberry Oatmeal

My next favorite item to grab during breakfast time, but also perfect for a lunch break or a quick snack while studying inside said coffee shop, is this oatmeal. Oatmeal is a great, great meal to eat for your body. It’s filling, and loaded with protein and fiber, making it a nice, healthy little breakfast. This too weighs in at only 220 calories.

3. Eggs & Cheese Protein Box

When snacking in between classes or if you have to crunch for lunch time, I highly recommend this protein box. It is full of fruits and hard-boiled eggs, and proteins like peanut butter that make this filling and healthy!

4. Chicken & Quinoa Protein Bowl with Black Beans and Greens

If you’re looking for a healthy lunch, one of the best places to go to is Starbucks. This protein bowl is loaded with greens, grains and proteins. Black beans and chicken are an awesome source of protein, and the quinoa is super filling and only 400 calories!

5. Lentils & Vegetable Protein Bowl with Brown Rice

This item is awesome. It is so jam-packed with many great healthy ingredients like squash, beets, lentils, broccoli and so much more. If you enjoy a hearty lunch that is only 650 calories, I highly suggest this.

6. Berry Trio Yogurt

Yogurt is a great on-the-go snack. It’s healthy, light and you can bring it with you to class! This delicious Berry Trio Yogurt is only 240 calories.

7. Egg Salad Sandwich

Egg salad is a wonderful way to fill up with something heavy, but also get a great load of protein. This was one of the only sandwiches that came on wheat bread and is at 480 calories. This isn’t too bad, especially if it’s something you’re having as a meal.

8. Chicken Wrap Protein Box

These protein boxes are my favorite – I love that they come like a little lunch box and have a couple things to snack on, making it a perfect healthy mid-day meal. This chicken wrap is super good for you and even comes with a side of cucumbers. The whole box is only 460 calories!

9. PB&J Protein Box

As a runner, peanut butter and jelly sandwiches on wheat bread are heaven sent. We were ordered by our coaches to eat one after every run. This box comes with a side of fruit, string cheese, carrots and cucumbers. It’s a super filling and very healthy choice, only coming in at 520 calories.

10. Seasonal Fruit Blend

Starbucks actually offers a weekly fruit cup that has newly seasonal fruits! For breakfast, a snack or a side, you can’t go wrong with this. You should always add some fruit into your diet, so check out this 90-calorie bowl!

Even though Starbucks is known for its amazing drinks, it pulls out some tasty and low-calorie snacks and meals for when you need an energy boost throughout the day! Check out some of these suggestions for a cheap and healthy alternative to some of the fast food places on your campus!

Her Campus Drexel contributor.