This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Denison chapter.

If you’re anything like me, you’ve been spending way too much time on TikTok; like, hours at a time, just scrolling through your For You page, hearing the same sounds, over and over again. If you’re anything like me, you’ve attempted the dances to these sounds, only to discover that no, you still can’t dance, and feeling very sad about it. However, I’ve found that a great way to use these songs if you can’t dance is to make a playlist of them and use them for your workout! Your workout will be much more fun, and no one will blame you if you add a small dancing section to it. I’ve taken the liberty of making a playlist of all of my favorite TikTok sounds, and I’m sharing it with you now to use for your next sweat session (or solo dance party – I won’t tell anyone).

“Savage” by Megan Thee Stallion

“Say So” by Doja Cat

“The Box” by Roddy Ricch

“Toosie Slide” by Drake

“TOES (feat. Lil Baby & Moneybagg Yo)” by DaBaby

“Captain Hook” by Megan Thee Stallion

“Smack a Bitch” by Rico Nasty

“ICY GRL” by Saweetie

“My Type” by Saweetie

“Bussin” by Tay Money

“Cyber Sex” by Doja Cat

“King’s Dead” by Jay Rock, Kendrick Lamar, Future, James Blake

“Ordinary Girl” by Hannah Montana

“iSpy (feat. Lil Yachty)” by KYLE

“Josslyn” by Olivia O’Brien

“Doin Too Much” by Kash Doll

“BedRock” by Young Money

“Ballin’” by Mustard & Roddy Ricch

“Thinking of You” by Kesha

“My Band” by D12

“Scotty Doesn’t Know” by Lustra

“Bottoms Up (feat. Nicki Minaj)” by Trey Songz

“Ridin’ Solo” by Jason Derulo

“Goodmorningtoyko!” by TOKYO”S REVENGE “ROXANNE” by Arizona Zervas

“Lottery (Renegade)” by K CAMP “Cannibal” by Kesha

Hello and welcome! My name is Zoe, I'm from Newark, OH, and I am a junior at Denison University. I'm an Educational Studies major and a Spanish minor. I'm also the treasurer for Denison's chapter of Her Campus, as well as a member of Kappa Kappa Gamma! I really love Taylor Swift, camping, writing, and going to concerts with my friends! Thanks for reading!