Things To Do At UD Before You Graduate

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Delaware chapter.

As a graduating senior at the University of Delaware, I’ve tried to visit as many staple locations of the school as possible

1.     Visit the book statue

Located in Mentor’s Circle, the book statue is a staple of Delaware’s campus. It is often a stop on tours of Delaware, and is a must-see before you graduate.  Many take pictures in front of it freshman year and senior year and see what changed.

2.     Go to the movie theater in Trabant

Trabant Student Center has a movie theater with discounted movies every week. They often have recently premiered films, and you can see them for very cheap prices.  This is a must-go with your friends from Delaware before you graduate!

3.     Go to a sports game

Delaware has so many sports to offer, and often has discounted tickets for students. From football to lacrosse, the athletics at Delaware are such a fun bonding experience for students.  

4.     Meet a mascot

Delaware’s two mascots, YouDee and Baby Blue, can be found at many sports games and UD events. You definitely want to be able to check this off your bucket list, as they are a staple of Delaware!

Student at the University of Delaware.
Addison Reich is a lively, fun and energetic girl of 21 years old. She is a Junior Psychology major with a Minor in Health & Wellness at the University of Delaware. Ad started as Udel's junior editor, but has since worked her way to becoming their Co-CC! Addison loves to write articles about personal experience and opinion. She transferred from a different university in the fall of her sophomore year, leaving behind a volleyball scholarship, but not her passion for sports, as she is working on becoming a sports psychologist. She also loves hunting, singing and Taylor Swift. If you notice, it's her token to add a picture of Swift in every header of her articles. Keep on the lookout for the next one!