harits mustya pratama g4iBHZM sKY unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
harits mustya pratama g4iBHZM sKY unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

How to Survive Finals Week at UD

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Delaware chapter.

If you are a freshman, this article will be specifically helpful for you. But even if you’re a sophomore, junior, or even a senior, we can all use some tips and reminders on how to survive finals week!

It’s officially that dreaded time of year: Final Exams

You might feel like crying, napping, and trying to avoid studying at all costs, but here’s what you can do to make finals week stress-free!

Write everything you have to do in a planner or on a calendar. The number of assignments and exams you have may seem daunting, but it will feel great to cross them off the list once you’re done!

Find a study spot. Whether it’s the library, the chapel, or your favorite coffee shop on Main Street, pick a study atmosphere where you will get your work done.

Coffee, coffee, and more coffee. It will help you get through those long hours of studying!

Stock up on flashcards, looseleaf, highlighters, and everything you need to make an effective study guide. Go over your study materials over and over, and you’ll master the subject you’re studying for!

Before you know it, finals week will be over! With all of these study tips, you’ll make it through the week. Congratulations, you did it!  

Amanda Schuman is a junior at the University of Delaware. She is currently majoring in communications with a concentration in mass media and double minoring in journalism and interactive media. Amanda is passionate about all things communications whether it's social media, public relations, writing or just networking. In her free time she can be found watching sit-coms on Netflix, with a book in hand or eating anything sweet. You can follow her @bluehen_amanda