Playlist for to Motivate Your New Year’s Resolutions

Sometimes, we all feel like we’re the main characters in our own movies. Or, maybe, a pretty rocking sidekick. Whatever your role, here are some songs to motivate you to keep your New Year’s resolutions and live your best life.

1. Eye of the Tiger from the year 1982. Most famous in the Rocky Balboa training montage. Start the year fighting!
  2. Flux Pavillion’sI Can’t Stop. Because nobody’s gonna stop you from living your dreams!
  3. High Hopes by Panic! at the Disco. We all gotta have high hopes to the ceiling, we don’t know how, but we always had a feeling!
  4. Confident by Demi Lovato. I’m confident 2019 is going to turn out beautifully for you!
  5. Hit Me with Your Best Shot. Yeah, go on 2019, hit me!
  6.  Titanium. A Guetta classic. Fire away, 2019! You can push me down, but I won’t fall. I am TITANIUM!
  7. Born this Way by Gaga. Sweetie, you were born this way. Take yourself and who you want to be. Take all the pain from your past and STRUT.
  8. Started at the Bottom by Drake. Uh, who can forget the line that we started from the bottom, but now we are HERE!
  9. Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger by Daft Punk. Okay, aside from this being kinda EDM and kinda a throwback to psychedelic electro, it’s a pretty good pump-up song! EVER AFTER WORK IS OVER!
  10. It’s My Life by Bon Jovi. Because it’s my life, it’s now or never! Do this year the best way you can.

I hope at least one of these songs helps make you feel a little better. Be strong. Be kind. Be, ultimately, the best you that you can be.

2019 will go on. And you will thrive for it.