Some of us came from sunny places, others from locales that could be easily summed up as “cold, miserable, and wet”. But college kids all react a little differently to snow.
Here are 10 GIFs showcasing this phenomenon.
The die-hard: they’ve seen snow 50000000000000 times before and WILL want you to know that they are OVER it.
2. The newbie: snow? What’s a — OH MY GOD IT’S COLD AND FLUFFY!
3. The Oblivious: it SNOWED? It’s still November, why is this happening?! I didn’t even see it!
4. The Holidays: HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYBODY! WE START DECORATING NOW! Where are the DISCOUNT COOKIES?!
5. The Class-Skipper: Okay, so it might be a “light snow”, but it’s a blizzard somewhere up North, so I’m counting this as my day-off. Peace.
6. The Snow-Angel:
7. The Snowballer:
8. The one who’s eternally cold:
9. The over-reacter: WHERE IS MY SNOWMOBILE?!
10. And finally, Elsa. You know the type.
I need to channel some of this energy for this winter!