This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CWU chapter.

Guess what, Wildcats? CWU just made it even easier for you to cast your vote this year. On November 6th, Central will be hosting an Election Assistance Center from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. in the SURC, room 137 A/B. This event is made possible by the collaboration of Equity Service Council, ASCWU, Washington Student Association, Kittitas County Auditor, CWU Information Services, and the Center for Leadership and Community Engagement. The assistance center will be staffed all day so you have no excuse to not stop by in between classes, while you’re grabbing lunch, or once you’re done with classes for the day. Not only will voting assistant be provided, but the staff will also help you get registered to vote if you aren’t already. You will have help finding your ballot online, printing it off, and most importantly, submitting your ballot. They are basically doing everything for you except voting, because that’s up to you! You don’t want to pass up this opportunity. Make your voice heard because your vote matters and it’s your right to vote. 

For more information, visit https://www.cwu.edu/campus-notices/cwu-votes 

Senior at Central Washington Univ. majoring in Psychology. Trying to spread kindness and joy in everything I do.