kike vega F2qh3yjz6Jk unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
kike vega F2qh3yjz6Jk unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CWU chapter.

Podcasts continue to be all the rave in 2019. From love, to crime, to politics, there is little something for everyone to enjoy. Below is a list of a few of our favorites. Happy listening! 

NPR Life Kit: Exercise- Learn to Love (Or at Least Like) It 

After having a stressful year, this show helps you push the reset button on your life. This show helps you complete those new years resolutions you set for yourself every year. There are always a million excuses not to workout, but this podcast will give you the science behind moving, and making exercise a habit. NPR Life Kit also has more shows with different topics that help with everyday life battles. 

Nutrition Diva

Since eating right is also a typical new years resolution I thought this one was appropriate to add. This show give you simple and painless ways to upgrade your eating habits. You’ll be feeling happy, healthier, and more knowledgeable about different foods in no time. 

RISE with Rachel Hollis 

Author of Girl, Wash Your Face also has a podcast. Rachel talks about different tips and tricks for life and business owners. If you are going into the business sector, are working on building a career, or are a women in the workforce this podcast is perfect for you. 

Monster the Zodiac Killer 

This show dives into some unsolved serial killing sprees that have happened throughout history. Each episode allows you to take a look into different crimes. If you are into crime and mystery this one is perfect for you. 

Self- Helpless

The women that make this show possible are funny, inviting, and talk about a variety of topics that are for women. Some of them include skin care, long-distance relationships, productivity, postpartum depression, cancer, insecurity, loneliness, intuitive eating, and many more. This is one I binge because it is entertaining, interesting, and relatable. It is perfect for women looking for some insight into different hot topics. 

There are many more podcast that I did not mention, but it is all about finding the right one for you. Visit the Podcast app on your phone or Spotify to check out more shows. 

Her Campus CWU President and Writer Previous Her Campus CWU Events Director Current student at Central Washington University  Major: Public Relations Minor: Advertising, Sports Business, and Interdisplinary Honors I love writing about anything and everything! Politics, fashion, mental health, and many others! I hope to be able to utilize my skills/ endeavors from Her Campus, along with other clubs, organizations, and experience in order to pursue a career in PR.