This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CWU chapter.

At Her Campus Central Washington University, we are very proud of our team! We decided it was finally time to show the world the faces beind the names of the wonderful members of HC CWU. Without further adieu, here is the Her Campus Central Washington University class of 2016-2017, baby!

Tiara Curow: President & CC of HC CWU 

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn

Favorite color: Pink 

Major/Minor: Majoring in Digital Journalism, Minor in Business

What are your plans for after college? After graduation I plan on buying a Jeep, an apartment and a frenchie and moving to Boston. I hope to be a publisher at a major fashion/lifestyle magazine.

Madeline Darling: Vice President & CC for HC CWU

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio

Favorite color: Yellow

Major/Minor: Double Major in Communication Studies & Digital Journalism,

What are your plans for after college? I want to be able to work for the Communications department for Disney at some point in my life, and I also really want to live in a foreign country for a couple years! I also really want to own a corgi by the time I’m 25.

Taylor Cash: Events Director at HC CWU

Zodiac Sign: Aries 

Favorite Color: Purple 

Major: Family Studies & Child Life

What are your plans for after college? I would love to work with children and impact their life in a positive way.

Rachel Munoz: Marketing Director at HC CWU

Zodiac Sign: Pisces 

Favorite color: Teal

Major/ Minor: Marketing/Sports Business Marketing

What do you want to do after college? I want to be a manager for a Fortune 500 company.

Zena Marie Acholonu: Senior Editor at HC CWU

Zodiac Sign: Leo

Favorite color: Aqua

Major/Minor: Major in Public Relations, Minor in Writing

What do you want to do after college? I want to be the editor of a fashion magazine or work in politics.

Jenny Johnson: Social Media Director at HC CWU

Zodiac SIgn: Cancer

Favorite color: Pink

Major/Minor: Major in IT & Administrative Management, Minor in Sports Business

What are your plans for after college? I would really like to work for a professional sports team, hopefully in social media!

Miya Mukai

Zodiac Sign: Cancer

Favorite color: Purple

Major/Minor: Major in Marketing, Minor in Spanish

What do you want to do after college? I want to work in fashion or media industries doing advertising and marketing. Also, I want to be a dog mom to a golden retriever!

Gloria Rivera

Zodiac Sign: Taurus 

Favorite color: Purple

Major/Minor: Major in Public Relations and minoring in Business Marketing 

What are your plans for after college? I really would like to do public relations or marketing work for a professional Seattle sports team and travel the world.

Leah Woodruff

Zodiac Sign: Gemini

Favorite color: Purple

Major/Minor: Apparel, Textile and Merchandising for Fashion Styling , Minor in Communication Studies.

What do you want to do after college? I want to be a celeb wardrobe stylist, work for a magazine or own my own clothing company.

Katie Eschbach

Zodiac Sign: Gemini 

Favorite color: Grey like Seattle 

Major: Public Relations

What do you want to do after college? I would love to do PR or Media Relations for an event company like WAMU theater, or writing for a travel company.

Jaidin McCann

Zodiac Sign: Aries

Favorite color: PINK

Major/Minor: HR and Management double major

What are your plans for after college? I really want to work as an HR manager for a huge company like Disney or Amazon and travel the world.

Emily Masseth

Zodiac Sign: Virgo 

Favorite color: Red

Major/Minor: Major in Public Relations Minor in Advertising 

What are your plans for after college? I hope to work for a company in Seattle such as a sports team or a PR firm. Each year, I would like to take some time off from my job and volunteer in other countries to help better people’s lives. I would also like to own lots of dogs!

Ally Braun

Zodiac Sign: Cancer

Favorite color: Purple

Major: Public Relations 

What are your plans for after college? I want to be a bad bitch and work for an entertainment PR firm.

Jorge Martinon-Barraza

Zodiac Sign: Virgo

Favorite color: Orange

Major/Minor: Family and Consumer Science Education, minor in Environmental Studies

What are your plans for after college? I want to become a highschool teacher in Vancouver, WA and live a happy life with a cute dog.

Sidney Eck

Zodiac Sign: Pisces 

Favorite color: Purple 

Major/Minor: Major in Clinical Physiology 

What are your plans for after college? I hope to go to dental school after my undergrad. Eventually, I would like to open my own dental practice in either prosthedontics, endodontics, or become an oral surgeon!

Kelley McClung

Zodiac Sign: Pisces 

Favoriite Color: Turquoise 

Major: Finance & Economics 

What are your plans for after college? Travel the world, love to San Diego, LA, or New York and slay as a the head of finance for a fashion industry!

Kate Darling

Zodiac Sign: Leo

Favorite color: Teal and Purple

Major/Minor: Undecided, but looking at a Communications major

What are your plans for after college? To be happy, of course! I would love to find a job I love, and move to my happy place located at Huntington Beach, California.

Lauren Biggs

Zodiac Sign: Pisces

Favorite color: yellow 

Major: Recreation, Events and Tourism 

What are your plans for after college? I want travel the world and explore many different cultures. Once I think I’m ready, I would love to settle down and have a family.

Roni Wentz

Zodiac Sign: Sagitarius

Favorite color: I LOVE all shades of blue and teal. 

Major: Event Planning

What are your plans for after college? I want to become a wedding planner with my own business, own my own venue and have a really, really, big dog.

Jenelle Rose

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio

Favorite color: Pink

Major: Elementary Education and Early Childhood Education

What are your plans for after college? I am currently planing on taking a year off after I graduate and either live in California or travel the world! Then settle down with a family somewhere on the Westside and be a second grade teacher.

Kaitlyn Tugsvik

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius 

Favorite color: Purple

Major: Elementary and Dance Education

What are your plans for after college? To have my own classroom and buy my first house with my soon to be husband.

Bianca Saint

Zodiac Sign: Cancer

Favorite color: pink

Major/Minor: Marketing management, minoring in sports business & leadership

What are your plans for after college? I really want to work corporate for a major sports company like, Nike, specifically. I also want two cats, one dog, and to own my own food truck at some point.

“We are so proud to be able to work and grow as a chapter with these lovely babes. The year has presented it’s challenges, but most importantly we’ve celebrated plenty of victories. We are a proud silver chapter here a Her Campus CWU, but every meeting, event, post and feature is gold. Love these babes and we can’t wait for what the future has to hold for us as a chapter, as well as the success of each member!”

– President, Tiara Curow and Vice President, Madeline Darling