This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CU Boulder chapter.

Where in Boulder to Celebrate Pi Day

Hello Pi(e) lovers and mathematicians! Happy Pi Day to all, since it is pi day I’ve decided to give y’all a list of places to celebrate in the Boulder area!

On/Near Campus:

The undergraduate Math Club @ CU will host a Pi Day event on campus from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Located on the ground floor of the Mathematics building. Pie (of the dessert variety) will be served.

Alpha Delta Chi will be hosting at Pizza and Pie form 8:30-11:30pm @ 1058 13th st. (cost is 5-7 dollars cash or venmo)

Boulder Area:

BJ’s Brewhouse & Restaurant: Mini one-topping pizzas are $3.14 Wednesday. (Dine-in only.)

King Soopers – Get a fruit pie (8-inch) or Kroger cheese pizza (35-oz.) for $3.14 (Shopper’s loyalty card required. – call your momma)

Village Inn – Get a FREE slice of classic fruit, coconut cream or Mint Brownie Blast pie with any purchase from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.

Whole Foods Market – Get $3.14 off any large bakery pie.

I hope you enjoy some sweet deals on Pi Day!

Xoxo- Michaela

Michaela is a rising Senior at the University of Colorado Boulder where she is majoring in psychology and working towards minors in education and leadership. Outside of the classroom, Michaela is a founding member of the Phi Mu Xi Alpha chapter and a 4-year member of Her Campus x CU. On the weekend you can find Michaela shopping on Pearl St. or driving up to the mountains.
Sko Buffs!