This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CU Boulder chapter.

Hey Buffs! It’s your local PINK Campus Rep, Alexis! I’ve got some super exciting news below about all things PINK on our Campus.

Now that school is getting started again, that also means a ton of amazing events are coming your way! My co-rep, Maddy, and I have been working so hard this summer to give you the best year with PINK yet!

(Maddy-left; Alexis-right)

First, if some of you are new to campus let me explain to you what PINK CU Boulder is. PINK CU Boulder is part of a Campus Representative program for Victoria’s Secret PINK that allows the campus reps to produce social content, host events so you guys can get awesome freebies, work with our local store for events, and host philanthropic events. Each year there are two campus representatives at each of the 110 schools in the program!

The first important PINK News I have for you this month is about Campus Team Applications. Your Campus Reps are trained to hire a Campus Team of 8 to 10 girls each semester to help with the planning and execution of events. Being on the Campus Team can give you experience in marketing, photography, merchandising, event planning, communication and so much more! As a member you can add volunteering for PINK on your resume, get awesome freebies for your hard work, and make lifelong friends. Campus Team Applications are currently open and will be closing on September 6, 2018 at midnight! So use this link (Campus Team Application) to apply today to join the best girl gang in Boulder!

Next, to get you excited for the Rocky Mountain Showdown this Friday, we have an awesome tailgating themed event for you. Now we want it to be a surprise, so I won’t give you too many details yet. Definitely keep your eye out on our social media (@pinkcuboulder) on Thursday! You won’t want to miss out on this super fun event.

Since it’s been a long summer and we have got some new Baby Buffs on campus, we will also be hosting a Welcome Event on Friday, September 7th! We have a ton of goodies for you to welcome you back and help our new freshmen feel warm and welcomed on campus. Be sure to watch our Instagram story in the late morning for your chance to win some great PINK back-to-school essentials.

That’s all for now! I hope to see you all at our events or read your Campus Team Application! Welcome back to campus, I hope you have a wonderful start to your semester!

P.S. Don’t forget to follow @pinkcuboulder on social media to stay up to date with all things PINK this school year :)

Alexis Morgan

CU Boulder '19

Alexis grew up in Southern Colorado and is a senior this school year. She is majoring in Marketing with an Operations & Information Management Certificate, and a minor in Communications. Currently she is a PINK Campus Representative and a Style Guru with College Fashionista. In her free time you can expect to see her shopping, in a pilates class, or taking a break at the local Starbucks.
Sko Buffs!