This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CU Boulder chapter.

This past year, I fell in love with the gym. And as someone who loves fashion and clothes, my newfound love for working out opened my eyes, and wardrobe, to an entirely new genre of clothing. I have curated a list of my favorite places to shop for fun, reliable, and most importantly, sweatproof and squat-proof, workout clothes to help you get through your gym session!

Set Active

Set Active is my go-to shop for fun workout sets. They have an array of bright colors and styles to suit everyone’s needs. Aside from leggings, biker shorts, and sports bras, they also have great sweat sets for the days when you miss the gym. Did I mention that their products are squat-proof? Beware: they sell out very fast! 

Lululemon

Lululemon is the definition of reliable. Every single product I have bought from them has lasted a very long time and the quality has kept even with all of the wear and tear from working out. While they are on the pricier side, you get your money’s worth just from the sheer number of times you can wear them. If you are in the mood to splurge, definitely get something from Lulu.

Gymshark

My gym is filled with both guys and girls dressed in Gymshark. I recently made my first purchase from Gymshark, and I am obsessed with everything I got. As a more affordable option, I was blown away by how high quality all of their pieces are. I will definitely be ordering more! 

Bandier

When one of my favorite TikTokers recently posted a haul from Bandier, she raved about the quality and fit, so I knew I had to try. I was not disappointed. I would describe Bandier as a one-stop-shop for all of the cutest and trendiest workout clothes on the market. They have a variety of brands, products, and prices, perfect for everyone’s gym needs. 

Gap

Gap is slept on when it comes to workout clothes. They have cute, trendy, and high-quality pieces that are very affordable. Gap is the parent company of Athleta, so a lot of their pieces are similar, but for the fraction of Athleta’s price. I highly recommend checking out the Gap the next time you are looking for new workout clothes. 

A trip to the gym is a lot more fun when you feel confident and comfortable in what you are wearing. All you have to do is find that brand that makes you feel like your best self!

Isabella Silber

CU Boulder '22

Isabella is a senior at the University of Colorado Boulder. She is a Strategic Communication major with an emphasis in Public Relations and a Journalism minor. When she is not flipping through fashion magazines, she can be found obsessing over a pair of sneakers, running up the Flatirons, and reading in a nearby coffee shop.
Sko Buffs!