This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CU Boulder chapter.

It’s that dreaded time of year again, finals week. The week that every day feels like limbo, you have so much to do, yet no time is passing. It’s tough on us all, little sleep, little hangout time. However, in these trying times, we have the cast of Broad City to get us through and remind us that so many of us are going through the same emotions right now.

That feeling you get when you’re done, and you don’t think you failed…it’s been real. Salute.

Telling yourself that studying with friends is just as helpful as studying by yourself would be.

When you didn’t know that there was an essay portion of the test until you’re about to turn it in.

Discovering that you can have a cheat sheet for the final, and there’s extra credit.

The face you try not to make when your friends won’t even get food with you because everyone is too busy studying.

Know that, at the end of the day, all you can do is try and hope for the best.

And then finally, walking out of that last final knowing the next days are going to consist of popcorn and Netflix, you put in your time. Hope this gives you some motivation and solace knowing what we all go through during finals! Even Abbi and Ilana have to endure.

Thanks for reading and thanks Giphy for dope gifs!

Journalism student, LOVES inspirational magazines
Sko Buffs!