This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CU Boulder chapter.

Winter is a great time to step up your Insta game; with the rich contrast of the white snow and deep colors of winter, and a cute couple all you need is a camera and some pose ideas! Here are a few cute couple photos to copy for your Instagram this winter.

The Hug- A snowy day, a cute outfit and Chautauqua park is the perfect setup for a great Insta photo. You just have to find a friend that won’t be too bummed for this kind of third wheeling!

Image from Pinterest

Candid Run- This photo makes you and your S/O look adventurous and carefree, a great pic for your Insta. All you need is an empty field, for this check out the space behind Will Vill!

Image from Pinterest

Snuggled Up– This picture gives a warm and comfy feeling and makes everyone want to snuggle! This can be recreated inside or outside.

Image from Pinterest

Causal Walk- A night on Pearl Street will definitely give some great photos. With the street decorated festively and a classic holding hands picture, that’s sure to get likes.

Image from Pinterest

Snow Kisses- Blowing snow into the camera is a cute fun photo opportunity that looks great in your feed. Let your followers see a fun side to you and your S/O.

Image from Pinterest

So there you have it! 5 ideas to step up your Instagram page this winter, as well as show off your significant other. 

Kaitland is the Social Media Director for the chapter. She is a junior here at CU Boulder, studying Communication with minors in Spanish and Media Studies. Journalism is a fun hobby of hers and her favorite things to write about are: fashion, social issues and lifestyle. On campus, Kaitland is part of CMCI and the Dean Scholars. In Boulder you can find her at your local aesthetic coffee shop, trying out cool new restaurants, and saying hi to the local fauna.