Halloween Hub Concept 2019 Static Hero 1?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
Halloween Hub Concept 2019 Static Hero 1?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
Her Campus Media
Wellness > Sex + Relationships

Couples Halloween Costumes For You and Your Boo

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CU Boulder chapter.

Dressing up with your girlfriend or boyfriend can be a perfect way to get into the spooky spirit of Halloween. If you and your boo really want to creep it real this Halloween, check out these couple costumes suggestions that are totally to die for. 

Sandra Dee and Danny Zucko

This is an iconic couples pairing that we have seen countless times. If you and your S.O. can rock the 50’s greaser look, this combo is perfect for you.

Scarface and Elvira.

If you and your bae want to showstop any Halloween party (or small gathering), this classic costume pairing is totally for you. Any power couple out there knows what I’m talking about.

Astronaut and Alien.

He’s the astronaut looking for signs of life on the deadliest night of the year. You’re the perfect extraterrestrial he’s been looking for. You fill in the blanks.

Hugh Heffner and Playboy Bunny.

Yes- but with a twist. Switch things up! Now you’re Hugh Heffner and he’s the playboy bunny. All of my quirky couples out there would totally be down to try this out. Make it funny, and make it your own!

Prison Inmates.

If you’re looking to go more hardcore this Halloween, this costume is perfect for you. What mischief have you and your partner been getting into on this spooky night?

Mermaid and a Sailor.

If you and your favorite person want to keep it cute and simple this Halloween, this is a perfect costume combo for you. Easy, fun, sweet, and creative. This costume checks all the boxes for my fun-loving couples out there.

Angel and Devil.

Go sexy with this one! Show a little extra here and there, in good taste. Give off a Victoria’s Secret Angel and Lucifer vibe.

Ken and Barbie.

Hello throwback! There’s so many routes you can take with this one, so get creative! Workout Barbie, Beach Barbie, Princess Barbie, you name it! And of course Ken will always follow and look just as fashionable.

Halloween is the perfect time to be adventurous, try something new, and be totally extra in all things costumes, candy, and creepy. Grab your ghoulmate and get into the spirit by trying out any of these quirky, sexy, or creepy couples costumes. If you’ve got it, haunt it.

Christa McReynolds

CU Boulder '23

Christa is a sophomore studying Communications with a double minor in business and sociology. She enjoys the simpler things in life. Like devouring all of the IHOP pancakes $15 can buy, watching Dance Moms so frequently that it's honestly become an addiction, and snowboarding (aka shredding the gnar) every Saturday morning.