kike vega F2qh3yjz6Jk unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
kike vega F2qh3yjz6Jk unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
Wellness > Health

Come “Sweat & Think” With CU’s’ Aerie Girls at Kondition Fitness This Sunday!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CU Boulder chapter.

Halloweekend is almost upon us, and there’s no doubt that we’ll all be busy dressing up and going out with our friends to embrace the spooky holiday. However, October isn’t just about getting spooky – it’s also Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Aerie’s Student Ambassador team is working with Kondition Fitness and HerCampus to bring a fun and informative event to CU’s campus this weekend that you won’t want to miss, no matter how hungover you might be on Sunday.

“Sweat & Think with Bright Pink” is a fitness and social event brought to you by Aerie in collaboration with Bright Pink, an organization dedicated to helping inform women about breast and ovarian cancer. They work to bring awareness to these medical problems, encourage women to attend breast screenings and other check ups, and teach women about taking care of their bodies. On October 28th, Aerie and Bright Pink will be hosting a free event with fitness classes and a social hour at Boulder’s luxury gym, Kondition Fitness. 

Kondition Fitness is the Boulder fitness scene’s newest addition, and if the beautiful space doesn’t have you falling in love, their classes will. From barre to spin to yoga classes and group fitness, Kondition has the hottest fitness trends all in one amazing gym. For this event, their amazing instructors will lead three different classes for you to choose from – yoga, cycling, and barre. Spots for these classes are limited, so sign up quickly!

Aerie will be hosting a social hour after the fitness classes. The first 50 people in line will receive VIP wristbands and will have access to a DIY essential oils bar and will all receive an extra raffle ticket for our major giveaway full of goodies from Aerie, Her Campus, Frank’s RedHot, Krazy Glue, BUXOM Cosmetics, L’Oréal Paris Sublime Bronze, Katy Perry’s INDI, SABRE, Garden of Life, Garnier, Bath & Body Works, Skintimate, and more! All attendees will have the chance to get some freebies, engage with our photo ops, and learn all about how to stay healthy. 

No matter what your plans on Halloweekend happen to be, there’s no better way to wrap up Breast Cancer Awareness Month than with a fun day of fitness, fun, and reproductive health. Grab your spots for this amazing event with this link and hurry before we fill up! We hope to see you there!

Madison Sinsel

CU Boulder '21

Madison is currently a sophomore at CU Boulder, working towards a major in the CMCI school in Strategic Communications on the media design track as well as a minor in fine art. She's been a HerCampus writer since her freshman year, and this year she is also lucky to be an Aerie Ambassador for CU's campus and a Barre3 ambassador for the Boulder studio. At CU Boulder, Madi is focusing on learning graphic design and illustration and has plans to one day become an artistic director and tattoo artist. She's had a love for writing since she was three years old, and is thrilled to be a part of the HerCampus community. Her passions include theatre, matcha lattes, and reading people's tarot cards at parties.