Style

Trending Products to Try for Fall 2022

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Conn Coll chapter.
Lululemon Scuba Oversized Half-Zip Hoodie

Lululemon’s scuba collection is a bit pricey but the cozy styles are worth it! I love how this sweater has a half zip detail too.

Urban Outfitters Out from under modern love corset

This is *THE* it girl going-out top! Urban can’t keep it in stock so be sure to keep checking the website for new color releases and updated inventory!

Birkenstock Boston slip-on clog

People have mixed feelings about Birkenstocks but lately the Boston style clog has been everywhere on the internet! They’re perfect for wearing with or without socks.

Paula’s choice skin perfecting 2% bha liquid exfoliant
nike air jordan 1

If you’re a fan of throwback, vintage-inspired looks, these shoes will be your new go-to! They feature the classic Nike logo on an ankle height sneaker.

lululemon everywhere belt bag

This bag blew up overnight–and for good reason! It’s easy to carry around, not too big or too small, and super cute!

Olaplex

Surprise, surprise… of course I had to include Olaplex products in this list. They’re great for all hair types and leave you with hydrated, shiny locks!

Kiss Falscara DIY EYelash extension kit

This kit takes at-home lash extensions to a whole new level. KISS claims that if you can apply mascara, you can apply falscara. I personally love the look of full lashes, so this is a yes from me!

If you give any of these items a try and love them (or not so much) let us know via DM @hercampusconncoll!

Sophia Nadeau

Conn Coll '24

Sophia is a senior at Connecticut College; double majoring in Neuroscience and Psychology, as well as minoring in Studio Art. She enjoys spending time with friends, painting, and singing in her free time!