Her Campus Finals Survival Kits

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Conn Coll chapter.

How are we already down to the last few weeks of the semester? The thought of being home for winter break gets us excited for the end of the semester, but the feeling is bittersweet because finals are just around the corner for us Camels. Thank goodness for self-scheduled exams and even bigger thanks to our Her Campus sponsors that are preparing us to get through this stressful time. 

All of the finals stress can really take a toll on our immune systems; however, we are staying healthy with Cold-EEZE remedies and are reminded to hydrate thanks to CamelBak. Also, we are powering through all of those late night study sessions with snacks from Kettle Brand, Luna, and Chipotle. In addition, setting healthy goals for our minds and bodies with Bayer/Timeline Project promotes a balanced lifestlye.

After finals are over, we cannot wait to pamper overselves with TRESemmé, chain & charcoal, BaubleBar, and Cosabella goodies. #sofancy

We are ready to take on finals because Her Campus and our sponsors always have our backs. Good luck Camels! May the odds be ever in your favor. 

Susannah is a senior at Conn Coll finishing up her Psychology and English double major with her Religious Studies minor. Susannah loves finding new music on Spotify, watching romantic comedies, and practicing yoga. Fresh out of the oven cookies are her greatest weakness rivaled only by her love of online shopping.
Julia is a senior who loves writing for Conn's Her Campus chapter! While she is studying economics and environmental studies, she is also interested in fashion and beauty. Her Campus has allowed Julia to incorporate these personal interests into her weekly schedule.