Campus Cutie: Brett Curran

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Conn Coll chapter.
Meet this week’s Campus Cutie, Brett Curran! This sweet senior has an adventurous spirit and knows how to plan a great date! Brett has some great post-grad travel plans before starting medical school.  Read more to find out his favorite spot on campus and advice for underclassmen! 
Class Year: 2016

Hometown: Wilmette, IL

Major: Biology with concentration in cellular and molecular

Minor: Psychology

Extracurricular activities: Class of ’16 Vice President, Housefellow of Smith, Blood Drive Committee

Relationship status? In a relationship

Describe your ideal date: Candle lit steak dinner with a nice bottle of red wine followed by a nice walk to get some delicious fro yo

Favorite book: Lone Survivor by Marcus Luttrell — the book is a lot better than the movie even with Mark Wahlberg

Favorite movie: It’s a Wonderful Life

Plans for after graduation? Travel the world particularly I want to go to Ireland, Scotland, Italy, and Turkey. After a year of travel I plan on attending medical school in Chicago.

Favorite place on campus? Shain Library

How do you make Harris gourmet? Be creative and use your condiments wisely. Hot sauce and ketchup can make anything better.

Any advice for underclassmen? Get involved with organizations around campus and get to know your professors

How do you feel about being Campus Cutie? It is quite an honor, glad to cross it off the Conn Coll bucket list

Emily Morgan is a junior at Connecticut College.  She is studying international relations and loves to write for HerCampus.  She can be found either playing viola in the orchestra or dancing in the dance studio.  
Her Campus Conn Coll