Campus Celebrity: Annette Davis

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Conn Coll chapter.

Meet this week’s Campus Celebrity: Annette Davis! She is sure to brighten your day with her outgoing, friendly personality.  When she is not busy leading the club soccer team as one of its captains, she can be found attending many of the events offered on campus.  Read on to learn which small rodent she has consumed and which doors to avoid in Harris!

Class Year: 2018

Hometown: Berlin, MA

Major/Minor: Anthropology, maybe a minor in Spanish

Extracurricular activities: Club soccer! I also try to go to as many events as possible.

Personal motto: There are no rules.

Favorite TV show: The Office is a classic. I also love Psych, New Girl, and Castle.

Favorite place on campus: Tempel Green, where the sun dial used to be. I love looking out across the water on clear days and watching the moon and the stars at night.

What is the most interesting food you’ve ever eaten? Guinea pig

Do you have a favorite class or professor at Conn? Joyce Bennett — she is awesome. I love all the anthro classes!

Do you have an embarrassing Camel moment? Walking out of the doors in Harris that make the alarm go off

How do you feel about being Campus Celebrity? It’s pretty cool :D

Carolyn Cross is a junior at Connecticut College and is excited to be the Campus Correspondent for the fall! She is a Sociology major and a Psychology minor. She also plays club soccer and is in Habitat for Humanity at Conn.
Her Campus Conn Coll