Camel of the Week: Alysha Romain

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Conn Coll chapter.

Meet Alysha Romain, a double major in International Relations and French! From her extracurriculars, to her exciting experiences studying abroad, this girl always has a good story to share! Check out our latest Camel of the Week!

Class year: 2017

Hometown: Northampton, MA

Majors: International Relations and French

Extracurriculars:  Club Soccer, Umoja

Spirit Animal: Koala

Favorite Color: Purple

Celebrity crush: Zac Efron

What is your go-to gourmet Harris creation? I love making different types of paninis using the croissants, but I am still working on it.

Favorite spot on campus? The lib

What do you want to accomplish here before you graduate? Studying abroad was one of my biggest goals, but I probably should make a list of other things that I want to accomplish.

Favorite class you took abroad? My French language course

Most memorable experience abroad? I would have to say going to the top of the Eiffel Tower at night. It was a lot higher than I expected and it was extremely cold the night I went, but the view is worth it. 10/10 would recommend.

What was the best food that you had while abroad? Duck. I was on a trip to Normandy with my program and it was already ordered for me, then after I ate it they told me what it was. I would have never ordered that on my own but it was delicious! And crepes… too many to count!

How do you feel about being Camel of the Week? Shocked, but honored!

Her Campus Conn Coll