CMTS Presents: Spring Awakening

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Columbia Barnard chapter.

Yes, it’s true: Columbia Musical Theatre Society is presenting one of the most famed rock musicals of our time. Spring Awakening will be on stage at the Glicker-Milstein Theatre starting tonight, December 6th at 8 pm, with additional shows on Friday, December 7th at 8 pm, and Saturday, December 8th at both 2 pm and 8 pm.

The show is so anticipated, all tickets are currently sold out, but the waitlist is open.

All you have to do is show up 45 minutes before your desired performance and pay $5 for your prized ticket (if you win that is). 

Trigger warning: “This production includes discussion and visualization of graphic sexual content, sexual violence and abuse, suicide and self harm, appearances of guns and knives, interpersonal violence, and profanity.” Please self-care and think about your emotional health before you attend the show.

With director Maddy Ducharme and Producer Deena Zucker the show is bound to be a hit.

Sydney Hotz

Columbia Barnard

Sydney is in love with New York City, dogspotting, and chorizo tacos. She's an aspiring novelist, a Barnard feminist, and might deny she was born in New Jersey.