etienne girardet Xh6BpT 1tXo unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
etienne girardet Xh6BpT 1tXo unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Colgate chapter.

Our campus cutie this week is Sharrod Gorum!!! Sharrod is an amazing guy with some incredible talent! Sharrod has a voice that makes everyone listening swoon! If you don’t believe us, go check him out for yourself tonight, November 7th, at the Thirteeen’s concert in the Chapel at 6:30 pm! Read more to get to know Sharrod!

Name: Sharrod Gorum

Class Year: Junior

Hometown: Bronx, New York

Major/minor: English literature

Relationship Status: Opportunistic

Voice part: Baritone

Does the Colgate 13 have any pre-concert traditions?

We always have to get Voss water, 28.7 ounces. Nothing else will suffice. Not really sure how it started, but I’m here for it.

Favorite artist?

From a purely musical standpoint it has to be Kanye.

Favorite song to listen to? To sing?

Roses by Outkast and Ribbon in the Sky by Stevie Wonder

What’s your favorite meal in Hamilton?

It would have to be a Reuben with no cheese from the Eatery. Shout out to my lactose intolerant homies, it’s pretty tough out here.

If you could have dinner with anyone in the world (dead or alive) who would it be and why?

Definitely Obama because I need ask him if he ever got the video recording I sent from when I played him in my 5th grade play.

What are three things on your bucket list?

Jam with Stevie Wonder

Voice a character on Spongebob

Spend a year in Tahiti

What are three things you can’t live without?

Basketball

Shower singing

My dogs

Who’s your celebrity crush, and why?

Halle Berry because she’s an actress and an activist

Any hidden talents?

I can freestyle rap

What’s your dream date in Hamilton?

Main Moon Buffet on a Saturday evening, nothing crazy

Colgate
Colgate
My name is Meghan and I am very excited to be Colgate's Campus Correspondent! I am a junior at Colgate and a Sociology major. My hometown is Manhattan Beach, California, and Colgate is such an amazing and special place to me (despite getting used to the brutal winters)! I love social media, writing, and photography, and can't wait to share all of the events, trending topics, and news happening at Colgate this coming semester!