yulia chinato fWTwGRXQzI8 unsplash
yulia chinato fWTwGRXQzI8 unsplash

What’s in Our Her Campus Colby Back-to-School Bag?

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Colby chapter.

We know you’ve all been wondering what’s in our back-to-school bag, and the time has finally come for us to tell you! Thanks to Her Campus and all of our sponsors, we have some awesome goodies that will help us get through the semester! Here’s what we’ve got:

Zing Zero Calorie Stevia Sweetener and coupons: These little packets of sweetener are perfect for a quick on-the-go cup of coffee or tea, and the coupons will come in super handy when we run out of sweetener.

Five Hour Energy Shot: SO necessary for when we need a quick boost in the middle of the day.

My Social Canvas and She’s the First stickers and postcards: These stickers are super cute to put on our laptops and water bottles, and the postcards are perfect to send a quick “hello” home.

Martha Stewart Crafts glitter glue, paint and coupons: When we want to do a little bit of crafting or DIY, Martha Stewart has got our backs.

Her Campus Exclusive Penant: We’ve been looking for cute wall decorations for our rooms, and this penant is the perfect addition; Her Campus pride is always great in a dorm room.

No Ceilings: The Full Participation Project Overview & #NoCeilings 30-Day Challenge Calendar: The #NoCeilings campaign is super inspiring, and the calendar keeps us motivated throughout the month.

Chipotle Buy-One-Get-One (BOGO) Cards: Um, who doesn’t love Chipotle after a long day of class and homework? We can’t wait to nom on our burrito bowls at the Augusta Chipotle.

NYC New York Color City Proof 24HR Waterproof Eyeshadow and Eye Primer: First of all, we love makeup. Second of all, we love the fall-themed colors of the chubby sticks. Third of all, the size of the sticks is perfect for the little pocket in our bag and for on-the-go touch ups!

TRESemmé Perfectly (un)Done Sea Salt Spray & Perfectly (un)Done Wave Creation Sea Foam: When we’re having a bad hair day and have nowhere to turn, these two products are absolutely perfect to make our hair look flawlessly (un)done. We couldn’t be happier to have little bottles to carry around just in case.

Penguin Random House Chapter Sampler of We Were Liars and Every Day: Reading textbooks and articles for class has started to get pretty dull, so we were so excited when we opened our Surivival Kit and found these chapter samplers! It’s so refreshing to read something for pleasure.

MZ Wallace Chelsea Tote: What better way to carry all of our new goodies in than this tote? The color is perfect with every outfit and every season, and it’s the perfect size for books, our computer, and anything else we’ll need for the day!

We’re so excited to hit the Hill with all of our awesome new stuff and be the most prepared and stylish girls on Colby’s campus! HCXO!

Carli Jaff is a senior at Colby with a double major in American Studies and Education. Outside of classes and being a CC for Her Campus Colby, she is the Managing Editor of the school newspaper, a writing tutor at the college writers' center, a research assistant for the Head of the Education department, and a co-chair of Colby's Senior Pledge Committee. Carli is very excited to work for Her Campus Colby and share her love for college with you all!
Gillian graduated from The Winsor School in Boston, MA in 2012 and is now a member of the class of 2016 at Colby College.